On Your Birthday, My Love
On Your Birthday, My Love
Today the world celebrates the day.
A beautiful soul came into view,
But I celebrate something greater --
The day that life gave me you.
If I could wrap my heart in ribbon
And place it gently in your hands,
I'd give you every dream I've carried,
Every hope and every plan.
Your smile can brighten my darkest days,
Your voice can calm my restless heart,
And even when we're far apart,
I feel you near me from the start.
So on your birthday, here's my promise:
I'll cherish you through every season,
Through every laugh, through every tear,
Through every moment, every reason.
May this year bring you endless joy,
May every wish you make come true,
And if I could choose one gift for you,
I'd give you my forever too.
Happy Birthday, my love,
My heart, my dream, my sweetest view.
Today is your special day --
But every day feels special
Because I get to love you!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Comments
Post a Comment