I wanted to run

But something pulled me back

Reminded me of what we've endured

This morning

I was tempted to run

But you draw me back in

So, Baby, please...

Hold me

Don't hold me like we're married

Hold me like we're lovers

Kiss me

Don't kiss me like we're married

Kiss me like we're lovers

So now when I'm tempted to run

I remember what we've been through

And pray that it all comes to a head

Someday soon...



This morning I woke up.

Discouraged from years of waiting for you



I wanted to run

But something pulled me back.k



Reminded me of what we've endured

This morning I was tempted to run.



But you draw me back in

So, Baby, please...



Hold me

Don't hold me like we're married



Hold me like we're lovers.

Kiss me



Don't kiss me like we're married.d

Kiss me like we're lovers.



So now when I'm tempted to run

I remember what we've been through




And pray that it all comes to a head

Someday soon...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Camp Romance

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

Joyous News