I hate every memory That consists of him Forgiveness is impossible After everything he’s done to me I don’t see how I can ever forgive him The way he has treated me with so much disdain Like I’m the trash he scrapes off the bottom of his shoe He’s mistreated his son like he was nothing Then turned it against me as if I’m the one who screwed him over I never wish to see him again And most days I wish he’d fall off the face of the earth I have so much hate inside me for his treatment of me and his son I don’t see I can ever get over it I wish I could forget every memory of you him No matter how much I try the Nightmares of the past haunt me And I lash out at his petty accusations I wish I could forget…….. Maybe if I write out my frustrations Maybe one day I can…………………………
Sarah and her husband, Jackson, had been trying for two years to have a baby. Sarah had been nauseous for weeks and finally decided to go to a doctor to see what was wrong. So when the doctor finally came into the examining room after getting the tests that he performed on Sarah, he had a smile on his face as he told her she was pregnant. Sarah couldn't containment her excitement when the doctor told her. She couldn't wait to go home and wait for Jackson to get home to tell him the news. Sarah went home and made a celebratory dinner with Jackson's favorites: T-bone steak, baked potato with sour cream, garlic bread. As the time was near for Jackson to arrive home, Sarah lit the candles she had set out on the table to make it a candlelight dinner for two. As if on cue, Jackson arrived home to find a romantic dinner made for him. He kissed Sarah and asked her what he did to deserve this fine dinner. Sarah just smiled and told him all would be revealed later. Aft...
You're at a huge store scouting out Black Friday deals. You start to notice that all the security cameras in the store seems to be following your each and every move. I hate to shop, especially on Black Friday. I avoid it like the plague! But an item in the ad that I have been wanting to get for months had a great deal. So I ventured out this cold Black Friday morning to get the object I’ve been wanting. I arrived at the store 10 minutes later, and as I already knew, the parking lot barely had any parking spaces. I literally had to park on the street. Being careful not to slip on the snow and ice, I walked several feet to the store entrance. Crowds of people were rushing to find the best deals they could find.and beat the rush. I finally found what I was looking for, a television, only to have someone snatch it up right before my eyes. And if that didn’t make matt...
Comments
Post a Comment